Korea Institute of Toxicology Jeonbuk Department of Inhalation Research
A core research institute infrastructure in the nonclinical research/service sector in Korea
Purpose of Establishment
- Established a comprehensive, international standards toxicology research institute to support the biotechnology industries of Korea and to secure competitiveness in the global market.
- A major infrastructure of Korea's bio-industry with major toxicology research facilities including an inhalation safety research complex, long-term toxicity research complex, primate experiments research complex, carcinogenicity research complex and the like.
- Areas of 30, Baekak1-gil, Jeongeup-si
- Land 147,602m² / Building 22,425m²
- Korea Institute of Toxicology (http://www.kitox.re.kr/kitox_eng/main.php)